Storm And Wind Damage Season Is Upon Us, Minneapolis
As we all know severe weather can pose a very real threat to the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. The aftermath can have a huge impact on your home.
Most important thing is to remember your home is material and can be fixed, protect yourself and family first!
Storm Safety Tips
If a storm hits, find shelter away from windows, preferably on a lower level or in a basement, making sure you have a way to get up-to-date information via TV, radio, or NOAA weather radio. In addition, have a shelter-in-place kit ready with the following items:
- A three-day supply of water, with one gallon of water per person, per day
- A three-day supply of non-perishable foods
- Family and emergency contact information
- Copies of personal documents such as medical information, proof of address, deed/lease to home, passports, birth certificates, and insurance policies
- A first aid kit
- A seven-day supply of any medication or medical items you may need
- A flashlight
- Personal hygiene items
- An emergency blanket
- Extra cash
- A map of the area
- Extra batteries and cell phone chargers
If your home or business gets hit by a storm, once the hail, rain, and winds have subsided, check your home’s exterior for damage.
If you experience storm damage to your home or business call us at 612-255-9578. Our highly trained and experienced 24Restore team is here 24/7 to help you if disaster should strike. NO job is too big or too small no matter the cause of your storm damage.
~ the people ~ the equipment ~ the expertise ~