How Can 24Restore Help You With Smoke Damage Or Fire Damage?
A fire can occur at any time, for a number of reasons. Cooking accidents, faulty electrical wiring, malfunctioning HVAC equipment are just a few. Each specific cause of a fire may need a different cleanup and repair process. Our team members have been trained and certified to address each need in a specific manner.
24Restore’s thorough and proven fire smoke restoration process includes:
- Working directly with your insurance adjuster using the same estimating software to get you the most accurate estimate to restore your property as if the damage never existed
- Finding the source to determine the type of fire or source of smoke or odors that are present
- Discovering any areas that may be wet as a result of firefighting and extract and remediate any damage
- Seeking out materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles and determine the best course of action to clean and/or remove
- Removal of salvageable, important items that you may need while your property is being cleaned and restored like school books, prescriptions, business equipment, clothing, etc.
- Removing any charred contents that may seal in smoke and odors such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Inspecting the framing of the house and subfloors for safety
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from seeping back into the property
- Eliminating odors by cleaning and deodorizing surfaces
- Supervise packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
- Reconstruction to return your property to its pre-loss condition