Avoid Disaster with a Home Fire Safety Plan
We buy homeowner’s insurance, not because we expect accidents or disasters, but because it’s better to be safe than sorry. A preparedness plan will help ensure your family’s quick response and safety should the need arise.
- Prevention is paramount; practice and teach fire safety at home.
- Have an escape route from each bedroom and area of your home.
- Determine where to meet should evacuation be necessary.
- Have at least two fire extinguishers and teach older family members how to use them.
- Practice your plan regularly and make adjustments as necessary.
- Change batteries in smoke alarms yearly.
Unfortunately, all the prevention in the world cannot stop fires from occurring, but being prepared can help reduce your total losses while ensuring the safety of your family. At 24Restore, we hope that you will never require our fire damage restoration services, and hope to provide you with useful information you can use to ensure you are prepared and know what to do in case of a fire.
If the unfortunate happens, you can count on 24Restore to respond quickly to your fire damage emergency to begin the fire cleanup process. We provide 24/7 emergency fire damage response in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas.